The sequel to the Game of the Year 2011, RPG for the decade, RPG of the century, and best RPG ever! Set 2 years after the events of Skyrim, nothing has changed: Ulfric Stormcloak is still waging war, the Thalmor still have the Empire under their grasp, and Alduin still "threatens" all of Tamriel!
- Discover the consequences of your actions in Skyrim!*
- Try out our new UI: Now inspired by the iPad, Windows Metro and broken zippers! Will you discover a way to open the inventory?
- Kill streaks! Call down deadly VTOL dragons on your enemies!
- Streamlined gameplay! Listening to criticism, we removed all draugr from the dungeons. Just enter, get your randomly generated loot and leave!
- Up to 2 weapon types!
- 4 levelable abilities with 3 perks each!
- 999 badly animated finishing moves!**
- Now even less optimized! Crash when you enter a house, or speak with someone!
*Consequences assume you didn't do any quest at all
*Guessing game included: Is that animation supposed to behead him, or stab his toe? You bet!